2N3906: Packaging: Bulk: DC Current Gain hFE Max: 300: Height: 4.7 mm. 2N3906BU Datasheet (PDF) Application Notes. AN-3008: RC Snubber Networks for Thyristor. Electrical CharacteristicsTA = 25°C unless otherwise notedSymbolParameterTest ConditionsMinMaxUnitsOFF CHARACTERISTICSON CHARACTERISTICS datasheet search, datasheets, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes and other semiconductors.
Part number : 2N3906
Functions : EPITAXIAL PLANAR PNP TRANSISTOR (GENERAL PURPOSE/ SWITCHING)
Package information : TO-92 Type
- 2N3906 Datasheet, 2N3906 PDF, 2N3906 Data sheet, 2N3906 manual, 2N3906 pdf, 2N3906, datenblatt, Electronics 2N3906, alldatasheet, free, datasheet, Datasheets, data.
- 2N3906 Datasheet (PDF) Show All Show Less Product Compliance USHTS: CAHTS: CNHTS: TARIC: ECCN: EAR99. NEWEST PRODUCTS STMICROELECTRONICS View All Newest Products from STMicroelectronics. Popular Searches.
Most famous games for pc. Manufacturer : KEC(Korea Electronics)
GENERAL PURPOSE APPLICATION.
1. Low Leakage Current : ICEX=-50nA(Max.), IBL=-50nA(Max.) @VCE=-30V, VEB=-3V.
2. Excellent DC Current Gain Linearity.
3. Low Saturation Voltage : V CE(sat)=-0.4V(Max.) @IC=-50mA, IB=-5mA.
4. Low Collector Output Capacitance : Cob=4.5pF(Max.) @VCB=5V.
5. Complementary to 2N3904.
MAXIMUM RATING (Ta=25 )
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = -40 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = -40 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = -5 V
4. Collector Current : IC = -200 mA
5. Base Current : IB = -50 mA
6. Collector Power Dissipation : Pc = 625 mW
2N3906 PDF Datasheet PDF
Related articles across the web
The 2N3906 is a commonly used PNPbipolar junction transistor intended for general purpose low-power amplifying or switching applications. It is designed for low electric current and power and medium voltage, and can operate at moderately high speeds.
The 2N3906 is manufactured in a plastic TO-92 case. When looking at the flat side with the leads pointed downward, the three leads emerging from the transistor are, from left to right, the emitter, base, and collector leads.
The 2N3906 is specified by a collector current of 200 mA, collector-base and collector-emitter voltages of 40 V, for power dissipation of 300 mW. Its transition frequency Ft is 250 MHz, with a beta of at least 100.
The complementary NPN transistor to the 2N3906 is the 2N3904. Both types were registered by Motorola Semiconductor in the mid-1960s.
The 2N3904 (NPN) and 2N3906 (PNP) are complementary transistor pairs. These transistors are available in package styles TO-92, SOT23, SOT223 with different prefixes.
- 2N2222, 2N2907
- ^ abc'2N3906 Datasheet (TO-92)'(PDF). ON Semiconductor. February 2010. Archived(PDF) from the original on August 8, 2019.
- ^'2N3906 Datasheet (TO-92)'(PDF). Micro Commercial Components (MCC). January 2013. Archived(PDF) from the original on August 8, 2019.
- ^'2N3906 Datasheet (TO-92)'(PDF). Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology (JCET). October 2017. Archived(PDF) from the original on August 8, 2019.
- ^ ab'2N3904 Datasheet (TO-92)'(PDF). ON Semiconductor. August 2012. Archived(PDF) from the original on August 8, 2019.
- Historical Databooks
- Small-Signal Transistor Data Book, 1386 pages, 1984, Motorola.
- Transistor and Diode Data Book, 1236 pages, 1973, Texas Instruments.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2N3906.|