- Download Original Command And Conquer For Mac Free
- Download Original Command And Conquer For Mac Download
- Download Original Command And Conquer For Mac Os
Many people may look at Command and Conquer Renegade and ask why the heck anyone thought turning the strategy game into a first/third-person shooter was a good idea! I can see why some people may think that, but to be fair, this is not a bad game at all. Do not get me wrong it is not going to rival the likes of Call of Duty, Battlefield, Gears of War, or Halo. However, it is a solid shooter and one that is quite interesting.
- Wage real-time war in more ways than ever with a modern and near-future arsenal! Command and Conquer. Lead the high-tech U.S. Forces, the vast Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army to victory against the world's most formidable military masterminds.
- Download the latest version of Command & Conquer Generals for Mac - Real-time-strategy war game. Read 5 user reviews of Command & Conquer Generals on MacUpdate.
Command & Conquer (1995) - Full game - Download Download for free and play full version of Command & Conquer (1995), a(n) strategy game, for PCs and laptops with Windows systems.
Command and Conquer By Nature
One thing I have always enjoyed about this series is the lore and one of the aspects I thought was cool about Command and Conquer Renegade was how it was set in a part of the Command and Conquer lore that most of us know. The game takes place during the Tiberium War and you play as Nick Parker, better known by the badass name of Havoc!
Full Frontal Assault
The campaign is about the creation of these super soldiers that Havoc is trying to put a stop to. In order to do this, he heads all over the world trying to stop it from happening. It is like something out of an action movie and while it is not going to win any awards for the writing, it is a decent enough story and it certainly kept me interested.
The thing is, there is no stealth or sneaking around in this game. You can play in the first or third person and you are on an all-out attack. Sometimes, this can be fun. You just turn your brain off, have fun, and shoot anything that moves. Occasionally, you will have another objective like destroy a base, protect a civilian, and so on, but for the most part, you just keep shooting until you get to the end of a mission. I know this sounds basic, but it is quite fun and the campaign in Command and Conquer Renegade does not overstay its welcome.
Not So Much Fun With Friends
The game did have a multiplayer component, but it was not for me. This is called, Command and Conquer Mode and the idea is that you have one team playing as the good guys the GDI and the other as the bad guys the Nod. You have to protect your own base, destroy the enemy one, or have the most points at the end of the battle. You can spawn vehicles, get upgrades, and so on. It is like they tried to make a multiplayer shooter and sprinkle elements of the Command and Conquer series over it, but for me, it did not click at all and I could not get into it.
Games drivefree flash games. It would be so easy to overlook this as a mistake in the franchise. I feel that is a bit harsh as there is a lot of fun to be had with Command and Conquer Renegade. Sure, it is very rough around the edges in comparison to what we have today. However, being able to play a standard shooter in this universe was something that I thought was really cool. I do not think the game took off as spinoff games have not been something, they have been keen to do. If you like this franchise I highly recommend you have a go at this as it is very interesting.
Download Original Command And Conquer For Mac Free
- It takes the franchise in a different direction
- I liked how action-packed it was
- The story is actually pretty good
- You have lots of weapons to use
- The campaign is the perfect length
Download Original Command And Conquer For Mac Download
- I did not get into the multiplayer at all
- There is not much strategy to be had here