- Firefox Browser Download Free Windows 10
- Firefox Browser Download Free Windows
- Mozilla Firefox Browser Free Download Old Version
Users on 64-bit Windows who download Firefox can get our 64-bit version by default. That means you get a more secure version of Firefox, one that also crashes a whole lot less. How much less? In our tests so far, 64-bit Firefox reduced crashes by 39% on machines with 4GB of RAM or more.
Streaming film korea subtitle indonesia. Firefox is a modern free-to-use browser for Windows OS.
- Download Mozilla Firefox (64-bit) for Windows to surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power of customization. Mozilla Firefox (64-bit) has had 11 updates within the past 6 months.
- Mozilla Firefox 84.x is a fast, free, and Open Source web browser that provides you with a highly customizable interface with numerous third-party add-ons, as well as multiple Mozilla authored add-ons.
- Mozilla Firefox 48.0 Free Download - A faster, more secure and customizable Web browser.
What’s the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit?
Here’s the key thing to know: 64-bit applications can access more memory and are less likely to crash than 32-bit applications. Also, with the jump from 32 to 64 bits, a security feature called Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) works better to protect you from attackers. Linux and macOS users, fret not, you already enjoy a Firefox that’s optimized for 64-bit.
Firefox Browser Download Free Windows 10
How do you get 64-bit Firefox?
If you’re running 64-bit Windows (here’s how to check), your Firefox may already be 64-bit. Check your Firefox version (in the “About Firefox” window) and look for “(32-bit)” or “(64-bit)” after the version number:
Firefox Browser Download Free Windows
- If you see “(32-bit)” and you are running Firefox 56.0 or older, updating to the latest Firefox version should automatically upgrade you to 64-bit.
- If you see “(32-bit)” and are running Firefox 56.0.1 or newer, then your computer may not meet the minimum memory requirement for 64-bit (3 GB RAM or more). You can still manually install 64-bit Firefox, if you choose.