The first requirement to uninstall Java on Mac OS – you should have administrator privileges.
- java -version java version '1.8.0202' Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0202-b08) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.202-b08, mixed mode) Yay, it works perfectly. With this little trick, you can write a Bash function/command to handle the terminal for your Mac development environment.
- Legacy Java Se 6 Runtime Mac Download. The macOS Mojave dmg file size is actually is 6.7 GB and at least it requires 8 GB of storage to extract the files.
Second – you shouldn’t be afraid to use terminal.
Legacy Java Se 6 Runtime Mojave
Tags: ENVI IDL Installation ENVI+IDL Mac OS X Catalina Java MacOSX Mac OSX 10.15 Legacy Java Java 6 XQuartz Applescript.pkg Please login or register to post comments. MacOS platform support for IDL How to solve common License Server issues and optimize license delivery performances.
This method works fine for any version of Java – 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or any other version.
Uninstalling Java on the Mac
- Click on Launchpad in the
- Search for Terminal and open it.
- Copy and paste commands to uninstall Java completely
If you want to remove a concrete version of Java, e.g. Java 9.0.1 you need:
Check what Java versions are available:
Remove the corresponding folder with that version:
That’s it! What a great looking class teach to be happy hour. Java is successfully deleted.
Legacy Java Se 6 Runtime Mac Mojave