- Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Letter
- Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Page
- Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Back
- Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Book
Thank You just doesn’t seem enough to say! This has been such a wonderful year and I have been truly blessed to work with your children. You can’t see this amazing picture collage very clearly but thanks to Mrs. Tohme and Mrs. Dacey, each child in the third grade sent me a suggestion for retirement! I will treasure this forever! Some of the suggestions that I remember:
Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Letter
Move to the retirement home near my house (The Meadows)
Be a lumberjack
Watch Sponge Bob
Get a Make Over (my daughter laughed at this one)
Learn Something new
Go to Disney World
Spend Time with your family and new dog
Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Page
- PARKER'S 6TH GRADE L.A. CLASS Welcome to 6th Grade Language Arts!
- Parker's Fabulous Fifth Grade: Home Fifth and Sixth Grade Camp- 2015 Walled Lake Camp We had SUCH A GREAT TIME! Creating Timelines-Esperanza Rising. Prepositional Phrases Students were given prepositions and had to create sentences with prepositional phrases.
3/8 PTO Meeting 6:30 Washington 3/9 4th Grade Fieldtrip- Young People’s Concert 10:00-1:00 Facilities Planning Commission in the Gym 6-9pm 3/10 East of Chicago Pizza Night 3/11 Social Studies Family Fun Night 5:30-7:30 3/12 DARE Basketball Game 6:00pm @ Roosevelt Field House 3/19 March Birthday Treats from Jackson Tube 2:45.
All good advice. I may not sky dive or be a lumberjack (although I have a lot of sticks in my yard I need to pick up today) LOL…
Computer game software download free. Sign me up Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Available to United States residents. Level up with the best games for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Get tips on the best games - adventure, strategy, or simulation games.
Teaching isn’t for everyone but it has been my life for nearly 4 decades and I so appreciate all of you and your children. It has been an amazing last year! I’m on FB if anyone wants to Friend me so I can keep up with your kids!
Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Back
Mrs. Parker's 6th Grade L.a. Class Welcome Book