Office 365 (Known Issues) - Contact Lists do not sync from Outlook on the Web to Outlook 2016 for Mac There is an issue that arises when trying to create contact lists in Outlook on the Web and then trying to access those contact lists in the Outlook 2016 for Mac client. “Following the same design principles as the Office 365 user experience updates announced last year, the ribbon was updated in the new Outlook for Mac to be fully customizable,” explains a.
Yes, the Office 365 Groups do not show up in Outlook 2016 for Mac. Other Mac users do not have the same issue as they can see their Groups. I have created the new profile, deleted the default profile, etc. But still not working. All Office products are up to date. In the Mac Outlook client, you may find that you cannot create a new 'Contact Group'. The option will appear greyed out in the File New menu. To create a contact group, you must set your preferences to show the On My Computer folders. On the Outlook menu, click Preferences. Under Personal Settings, click General. Begin by launching Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac. On the menu bar at the top of the screen, click 'Outlook' and then click 'Preferences'. On the window that pops up, click 'Accounts'. Click 'Exchange or Office 365'. Enter the following: Enter your email address ([email protected]) under 'E-mail address'.
By default, the Outlook 2016 for Mac folder list groups similar folders, such as inboxes, from all your email accounts together. This feature may make it difficult to tell which folders and messages will have the 16-month employee email retention policy applied to them.
To turn off unified inbox so that each account and all its folders are separated in the folder list:
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences.
- Under Personal Settings, click General.
- Under Folder list, uncheck the Group similar folders, such as Inboxes, from different accounts check box.
Get Outlook for Mac
Outlook is included with Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs can download Microsoft Office for Mac via webmail for free. See the Microsoft Office page for more information.
Office 365 Groups Not Showing In Outlook 2016 Mac
You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
Office 365 Groups In Outlook 2016 For Mac Osx
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
Office 365 Groups In Outlook 2016 For Mac Os
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences and then click Accounts.
- Select Exchange or Office 365 for the account type
- Enter the following information for your Exchange account:
- Email Address: your @stanford.edu email address
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: [email protected]
- Password: your SUNet ID password
- Configure automatically: checked
- Click Add Account.
- A message displays asking whether you want to allow the Outlook autodiscover server to configure your settings. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- Your Exchange account settings display. Close this window.