Radha Krishna (Hindi: राधा कृष्ण) is an Hindi TV Serial on Star Bharat channel. Sumedh Mudgalkar/ Himanshu Soni as Lord Krishna and Mallika Singh/Shivya Pathania as Radha are in. Radha Madhu 450 episodes - YouTube Contains complete RadhaMadhu Telugu serial. Easy to watch 450 episodes continuously! This is a story of. The story of Radha Madhu is based on YaddanapudiSulochana Rani and the dialogues were made by Azad and were edited by P.A. The story is about two strangers, Radha and Madhu who meet under extraordinary circumstances and their lives get irreversibly interweaved much against their wishes.
|Born||19 October 1955 (age 65)|
Kakinada, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India
Gangaraju Gunnam is an Indian film producer, director and writer known for his works in Telugu cinema and Television. He received two National Film Awards for producing path breaking films like Aithe, and Bommalata. He has also produced and directed, blockbusters like Anukokunda Oka Roju and Amma Cheppindi respectively, and has garnered three state Nandi Awards. He has also created the popular sitcom Amrutham. He owns the film production company Just Yellow.
Gunnam Ganga Raju was born and brought up in Kakinada. He studied up to 6th standard in St. Josephs Convent in Kakinada. He then received a Government of India scholarship and got into Hyderabad Public School. He finished his schooling and wanted to do medicine, but never got through. He waited for one year and joined BA English at Andhra Loyola College in Vijayawada. But he was removed from college in the second year as the entire English medium students went for a strike. Then he discontinued studies and worked as a door to door sales representative for Navbharath Cigarettes. Then he did his Bachelor of Arts privately. He joined Master of Arts and completed it. During that time He also wrote Probationary officers in State Bank of India. He is an Atheist.
- National Film Awards
- National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu - Aithe (2003)
- National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu - Bommalata (2006)
- Nandi Awards
- Nandi Award for Best Screenplay Writer - Little Soldiers (1996)
- Nandi Award for Best Director - Little Soldiers (1996)
- Nandi Special Jury Award - Amma Cheppindi (2006)
- Aithe - Dialogues (2003)
- Anukokunda Oka Roju - Dialogues (2005)
- Amrutham - Story & Dialogues (2007)
- Katha - Dialogues (2009)
- Laya TV Serial - Story (2008–2010)
- Edureetha TV Serial - Story (2011)
- Ghazi - Screenplay, Dialogues (2017)
- Amrutham Dhvitheeyam (2020)
- Little Soldiers (1996)
- Amma Cheppindi (2006)
- Amrutham Chandamamalo (2014)
- Little Soldiers (1996)
- Aithe (2003)
- Anukokunda Oka Roju (2005)
- Bommalata (2006)
- Amma Cheppindi (2006)
- In a Day (2006)
- Katha (2009)
- Little Soldiers (1996)
- Amrutham (2001–2007; 313 episodes)
- Nanna (2003–2004; 89 episodes)
- Radha Madhu (2006–2008; 450 episodes)
- Ammamma.com (2006–2007; 200 episodes)
- Laya (2008–2010; 321 episodes)
- Adagaka Ichina Manasu (2011; Stopped after 60 episodes)
- Edureetha (2011)
- Prathibinbam (2014–2015)
- Amrutham Dhvitheeyam (2020)
- ^'51st National Film Awards'(PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- ^'53rd National Film Awards'(PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- ^Gunnam Gangaraju - Telugu Cinema interview - Telugu film producer and director
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 19 November 2006. Retrieved 22 June 2007.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'SS Rajamouli on Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, being an atheist and his love for cinema- Entertainment News, Firstpost'. Firstpost. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- Ganga Raju Gunnam on IMDb
|Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|
|Directed by||Ravindra Gautam|
Amit D Malik
|Creative director||Yoma Shreshth|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||648|
|Production company||Nautanki Films|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Original release||28 May 2012 –|
9 August 2014
Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (transl. Madhubala — A love, a passion) is an Indian television series that premiered on 28 May 2012 and ran through until 9 August 2014, Produced to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema, it aired on Colors TV Monday to Friday (later Saturday) evenings. Its title was a reference to late film actress Madhubala, who is considered to be one of the most iconic actresses, but was not based on her life.
Madhubala 'Madhu' Choudhary was born on a film set and destined to become a heroine but works in a parlour whereas her family works as junior artists in the Mumbai film industry. One fateful encounter brings her standing against Bollywood superstar Rishabh Kundra alias RK. She fights a case of hit and run on behalf of her friend Mukund against RK and sends him to jail.
Mukund proposes Madhu and they get engaged. RK insinuates that Madhu is his girlfriend and humiliates her mother Padmini and guardian Shamsher Malik's relationship. He says they are having a secret affair for the last 20 years. Mukund breaks off his engagement thinking Madhu has an affair with RK.
Madhu visits RK's set and slaps him who puts forward an offer of forty lakh rupees for her father Malik's treatment as he was badly beaten up on RK's set after he had shown up to kill RK after a public stunt. RK asks Madhu to marry him which she accepts. Rude and egotistical, RK becomes hell-bent on ruining Madhubala's life and tries to insult her in any way he can but is possessive of her.
Eventually, things turn normal and Madhu falls in love with RK. RK's half-brother Sikandar Bhatia's wife Deepali, who is in fact RK's ex-girlfriend had married Sikandar as he was being launched in a big-budgeted film and RK was a struggling actor at that time. She wants Madhu to leave RK but in vain.
Shamsher is determined to kill RK who had forcefully kept Madhu captive at his home. Unaware of the changed scenario, he shoots RK who is saved by Madhu as she donates blood to him. She witnesses a big change in her feelings for RK who too develops a soft corner for Madhu and is no longer rude to her. She brings a lot of changes in RK's life like she restores his faith in God and his relationship with his mother.
UNBLOCKED EVRYTHING. Home Games Miscellaneous Fun Stuff Contact Us Comments New Page test Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Home Games Miscellaneous Fun Stuff Contact Us Comments New Page test. UNBLOCKED EVRYTHING. Home Paladin Game Passwords RUNAWAY Duck Life Games 2048 Games Mineblocks Don't Shoot the Puppy Mariocart Tank Trouble Avalanche Flying Steel Revenge Of The Stick Pole Position Drag Racer 3 Fancy Pants American Racing Crunchball 3000 Robot Unicorn Attack. Tu95unblocked evrything.
Madhu teaches RK many other lessons of life and everyone is thankful to her for this. They confess their love. RK helps Padmini and Shamsher in getting married and even when Balraj abducts all but is shot to death by Padmini. RK asks Madhu to leave her family and come away with him to lead a peaceful life because he needs a break and wants to spend his time with her.
Madhu blindly agrees and RK says he wants to marry her properly before leaving so that they can take their relationship forward. During the marriage, RK suddenly stops and tells he had never loved her; it was his plan to entangle her in his love and then destroy her life when he leaves her.
Devastated, Madhu decides to part her ways. Everyone is furious at RK for deserting Madhu and tries to convince him to bring her back as he is nothing without her but he doesn't budge on his decision. Madhu gets a job as a hairstylist at RK's film set. He is once again rude to her and adamant to make her leave, trying to play hard but she has answers.
RK regrets his decision to leave Madhu when he suspects her getting ahead with a mysterious man. He cannot stand the thought of Madhu with someone else and realizes his mistake; he decides to win her back and abducts her to forcefully make her live with him at his home. Earlier, Madhu not relents.
Later, Madhu decides to play along and this time she would leave RK with help from Sultan, the mystery man who RK assumes to be Madhu's lover. She wants to teach RK a lesson and make him realize the pain of a broken heart. He is unable to accept his feelings for Madhu. Wanting her plan to succeed, Madhu leaves saying she won't come back unless he confesses his love.
As per Madhu's expectations, RK confesses his love and proposes her in front of all. Madhu agrees and the preparation for the grand wedding begins. Just a few days before the wedding, Madhu realizes she cannot execute her plan because she loves RK and cannot leave him. Sultan wants Madhu to back off because he thinks that RK will kill Madhu when he learns her evil plan.
Madhu changes her mind and breaks Sultan's heart as he loves her too. Although heartbroken after learning Madhu's plan, RK decides to leave all the bad memories behind, forgive Madhubala and then officially marry her. Sultan, who hates RK for taking away Madhu, seeks revenge. He discovers being RK's half-brother and uses this as a device to humiliate him in public.
Sultan refers to RK as a bastard whose father Mohan had first married Meera who gave birth to Sultan. RK realizes Sultan is doing all this to win Madhu and accidentally kills him. He is sent to jail. Madhu finds out Sultan is alive and it was a plan to send RK to jail and take her away.
Sultan realizes RK wouldn't so easily let Madhu go and now so on tortures her to get a divorce from RK and come to him in order to save him. Helpless, Madhu agrees. Enraged, RK refuses but later connects all dots and learns that it is Sultan who is behind all this drama and forcing Madhu to divorce him.
RK eventually kills Sultan with the police's help and saves Madhu. Due to his inability to shoot for movies owing to personal problems and slapping producer Amar Bahl, RK is banned from Bollywood and decides to produce his own film. Veteran director Mehul Chopra agrees to help him and chooses Madhu as the heroine but RK refuses and is actually fascinated by the idea of her being his heroine.
RK finds a heroine but is dissatisfied and vows not to pressurize Madhu to sign the film. On inauguration day, the heroine is rendered unable to attend the inaugural conference by Amar Bahl and RK's stepfather Kulbhushan Bhatia who hates him. Thinking that his career is over, RK is about to commit suicide when his assistant Bittu Sharma calls and informs him Madhu has stepped in as the heroine.
Super excited, RK appears as the leading actor of his film in front of media with Madhu who marks her entry into Bollywood. He confesses in front of all that he loves Madhu and thanks to her for becoming his heroine. RK's aunt Paabo is told by a saint that Madhu is not right for him. Madhu is brainwashed by Paabo and made to perform some perilous religious tasks but later finds out it was all Paabo and Deepali's plot to oust her from RK's life.
Madhu refuses to leave RK. During shooting, RK gets injured and suffers paralysis. Madhu decides to take over and complete the movie. RK develops insecurity towards her due to her rising fame and being ignored by everyone because he is handicapped. Madhu becomes pregnant but RK doesn't want a baby when he is going through a lot of trouble. This breaks Madhu's heart and she is unhappy with his wishes.
The movie 'Ishq Ek Junoon' becomes a superhit, bringing RK out of his financial and career problems. Due to stress, Madhu suffers a miscarriage and blames RK. He misunderstands her thought of becoming a superstar like him and tries his best to avert her mind from getting into the film industry. Later, everything gets all right and Madhu becomes a heroine like she was destined to be.
Enters RK's doppelganger Keval Ram Kushwaha alias KRK, who is hired by Kulbhushan to avenge all the insults RK had thrown at him. Kulbhushan wants KRK to steal away all RK's money and render him bankrupt. KRK agrees to take RK's place in need of money. He is a nobleman and decides to leave RK's life when he realizes of separating him from Madhu.
KRK returns to his hometown with prize money from RK for speaking up the truth and showing decency. Kulbhushan is arrested and sent to jail. Madhu is revealed to be pregnant once again and gives birth to a girl whom RK also names Madhubala. He prophesies that she will become a superstar like her parents.
20 years later
Radha Madhu Serial Story Full
RK and Madhu are dead in the bomb blast. RK' mother escapes with RK and Madhu's infant 'Madhubala' and raises her without the shadow of cinema industry as it would become a threat for Junior Madhubala. Radha gets unwell and, Their grown-up daughter Madhubala looks like just Madhu and works for Abhay Kapoor who makes her fall in love with him. They announce their marriage, but Abhay gets Madhubala married to Raja, a mentally challenged and second look-alike of RK. Abhay reveals he wanted to avenge the death of his father Harshvardhan who committed suicide after being incriminated for killing RK and Madhu.
Raja turns out to be KRK's son and finally becomes a normal person. Due to his lifestyle of a gangster, Madhubala hates, insults and accuses him by crossing her all limits. She raises the question on his manhood. Angry, dejected and drunk, Raja gets doped and instigated by his brother-in-law who tells him to punish Madhubala for unnecessarily raising questions.
This leads to the raging Raja raping Madhubala who files a case against him and gets him jailed but withdraws it after some time. Raja's aunt Baiji dies. Being in jail and unable to donate blood to save her life, he thinks Madhubala is responsible for it and begins hating and torturing her. It is revealed Raja's brother-in-law plotted this to take over the family property.
Madhubala gets pregnant with Raja's child and later requests him to forgive her which Raja does; they remarry and begin living separately from his family. Raja opens a garage to start earning a living. One night, a producer assumes him as RK and proposes to do a film with him that the producer had wanted to do with RK and Madhu.
Madhubala reads Madhu's diary, learning that Madhu's last wish was to make a film on her and RK's life. Madhubala convinces Raja to sign the film; they start their career and appear as Madhu and RK, giving the first shot of their film. Raja states it is not the end but the beginning of a new life as they were always destined to live and be superstars together.
- Drashti Dhami as
- Madhubala Kundra aka Madhu / Biwi (née Malik/Chaudhary) – Padmini and Balraj's daughter, Shamsher's adoptive daughter, Trishna's younger sister, Rishab's wife, Junior Madhubala's mother (2012–2014)
- Junior Madhubala Kushwaha aka Madhu / Rani (née Kundra) – Madhubala and Rishab's daughter, Raja's wife (2014)
- Spandan Chaturvedi as Child Madhubala Kundra (2014)
- Vivian Dsena as
- Rishabh Kundra aka RK – Radha and Mohan's son, Sultan and Sikandar's half-brother, Madhubala's husband, Junior Madhubala's father (2012–2014)
- Keval Ram Kushwaha aka KRK – Jugnu's brother, Kulbhushan's accomplice, Raja's father (2013–2014)
- Raja Kushwaha / Raj Kumar aka Raju – Keval's son, Junior Madhubala's husband (2014)
Radha Madhu Serial Story Telugu
- Pallavi Purohit as Padmini Malik/Chaudhary – Balraj's ex-wife, Madhubala and Trishna's mother, Shamsher's wife, Junior Madhubala's maternal grandmother
- Aarti Puri as Trishna Malik/Chaudhary – Padmini and Balraj's daughter, Shamsher's adoptive daughter, Madhubala's elder sister, Junior Madhubala's sororal aunt
- Rakhi Vijan as Roma Malik – Shamsher's sister, Madhubala and Trishna's adoptive aunt
- Bhupinder Singh as Shamsher Malik – Roma's brother, Padmini's second husband, Madhubala and Trishna's adoptive father
- Shama Deshpande as Radha Upadhyay – Mohan's second wife, Kulbhushan's wife, Rishab and Sikandar's mother, Junior Madhubala's paternal grandmother
- Indresh Malik as Bittu Sharma – Rishab's personal secretary, Leela's husband, Junior Madhubala's uncle
- Raza Murad as Kulbhushan Bhatia/ Kukku– Radha's second husband, Sikandar's father
- Sikandar Kharbanda as Sikandar Bhatia– Radha and Kulbhushan's son, RK's half-brother, Deepali's husband
- Seema Mishra as Deepali Singh– RK's ex-girlfriend, Sikandar's wife
- Navneet Nishan/Seema Kapoor as Pabbo– RK's paternal aunt
- Avinesh Rekhi as Sultan Kundra– Meera and Mohan's son, RK's half-brother,Aryan's father Madhu's obsessive lover
- Siddharth Vasudev as Bhujang Shastri
- Zarina Wahab as Meera Malik– Mohan's ex-wife, Sultan's mother
- Kannan Arunachalam as Rashid Baig– Mohan's ex-driver
- Raj Zutshi as Balraj Choudhary– Padmini's ex-husband, Madhu and Trishna's father, Junior Madhubala's maternal grandfather
- Shagufta Ali as Badi Chaudhrain
- Lalit Parimoo as Guruji
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Dai Maa
- Prashant Chawla as Sunny Sharma
- Swati Anand as Leelavati Agashey/ Leela– Bittu's wife
- Shweta Vyal/Tanvi Thakkar as Sweety Sharma
- Vaishnavi Dhanraj as Riya
- Manini Mishra as Ila Ramani – Journalist
- Usha Nadkarni as Sonali Devi– Mukund and Swati's mother
- Manish Naggdev as Mukund Dixit– Sonali's son; Swati's brother; Madhu's ex-fiancé
- Ahsaas Channa as Swati Dixit– Sonali's daughter; Mukund's sister
- Anita Hassanandani as Sanya
- Vinay Apte as Shivdutt Marathe
- Neelu Kohli as Harjeet Kapoor– Harshvardhan and Umesh's mother; Abhay and Ananya's grandmother
- Arbaaz Ali Khan as Director Harshvardhan Kapoor– Harjeet's son; Umesh's brother; ' Pam 's husband; Abhay and Ananya's father
- Deepshikha Nagpal as ' Pam '– Harshvardhan's wife; Abhay's stepmother and Ananya's mother
- Puneet Sachdev as Nikhil Lamba– Ananya's husband
- Kishwer Merchant as Ananya Kapoor– Pam and Harshvardhan's daughter; Abhay's half-sister; Nikhil's wife
- Gunjan Utreja as Abhay Kapoor– Harshvardhan's son; Pam's stepson ; Ananya's half-brother; Madhubala's ex-fiancé; Aisha's husband
- Rajesh Balwani as Umesh Kapoor– Harjeet's son; Harshvardhan's brother; Dolly's husband; Abhay and Ananya's paternal uncle
- Utkarsha Naik as Dolly Kaur Singh– Umesh's wife; Abhay and Ananya's paternal aunt
- Fenil Umrigar as Aisha Kapoor– Abhay's cousin
- Ravi Khanvilkar as Jugnesh Ram Kushwaha/ Jugnu– KRK's brother; Raja's paternal uncle; Baiji's husband; Agni's father
- Shraddha Jaiswal as Agni Kushwaha– Baiji and Jugnu's daughter; Raja's paternal cousin
- Shalini Arora/Jaya Bhattacharya as Baiji Devi– Jugnu's wife; Raja's paternal aunt; Agni's mother
- Shital Thakkar as Tara
- Jaswant Menaria as Bhanu Pratap Singh
- Pooja Sahu as Faguni Kushwaha
- Neha Pendse as Ria
- Rajshri Rani as Deepika
- Tejasswi Prakash as Dhara
- Toral Rasputra as Anandi
- Sanaya Irani as Parvati
- Dipika Kakar as Simar
- Radhika Madan as Ishani (to promote Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
The show, even before it was aired, was surrounded by a controversy because of the title Madhubala claiming that the show is based on the life of Indian film actress Madhubala. The makers had to clarify that the show is not based on her life. It had several versions including dubs and remakes in the following Indian languages and other languages:
|1||Tamil||Madhubala Konjam Istham Konjam Kastham||Polimer TV||Dubbed|
|2||Telugu||Madhubala oo prema oo paga||Gemini TV||Dubbed|
|4||Kannada||Aswini Nakshatra||ETV Kannada||Remake|
|6||Kurdish||Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Shetty||Kurdmax TV||Dubbed|
|12||Pushto||Madhubala Yawa Meena Yaw Leewantub||Namar TV||Dubbed|
|13||Turkish||Yalanci Bahar||Kanal 7||Dubbed|
|14||Thailand||Madhubala Mayaram||JKN TV||Dubbed|
|15||Vietnamese||Ten Em Hoa Don 'Madhubala'||Style TV||Dubbed|
|16||Montaha Al-Ishq||Mbc Bollywood||Dubbed|
The theme song 'Hum Hai Deewane' and 'Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera' was composed by Shalin Sharma, while 'Ishq Hai' was composed by Saurabh Kalsi. The songs were sung by Arijit Singh, Komal Rizvi and Saurabh Kalsi, the lyrics were done by Veebha Tiwari. The background music was composed by Ashish Rego.
Radha Madhu Serial Story
|1||Hum Hai Deewane Male||Arijit Singh||02:20|
|2||Hum Hai Deewane Female||Komal Rizvi||02:22|
|3||Hum Hai Deewane Sad Male||Arijit Singh||01:37|
|4||Hum Hai Deewane Sad Female||02:30|
|5||Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera Male||03:44|
|6||Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera Female||Komal Rizvi||02:13|
|7||Ishq Hai Ishq Hai Male||Saurabh Kalsi||01:46|
|8||Hoslon se veer Hoon||Komal Rizvi||01:00|
Awards and nominations
|2012||People's Choice Awards India||Favourite New TV Drama||Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon||Won|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Gr8! Performer of the Year||Vivian Dsena||Won|
|Indian Telly Awards||Actress in a Lead Role||Drashti Dhami||Nominated|
|Actor in a Lead Role||Vivian Dsena|
|Actor in a Negative Role||Raj Zutshi|
|Actress in a Negative Role||Seema Mishra|
|Daily Serial||Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|
|Drama Series||Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|
|Best Jodi||Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami||Won|
|Actress in a Supporting Role||Pallavi Purohit|
|Show Packaging(Fiction)||Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|
|Zee Gold Awards||Best Actor(Jury)||Vivian Dsena|
- ^ abcd'Garage page'. www.voot.com.
- ^'Madhubala to end'. PinkVilla. 13 June 2014.
- ^'COLORS launches its new show 'Madhubala..Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon''. AdGully. 22 May 2012.
- ^'People's Choice Awards: Fan Favorites in Movies, TV, Music & Sports – PeoplesChoiceIndia.co'. Peopleschoiceindia.com. Archived from the original on 25 February 2014.
- ^'IndianTelevisionAcademy.com'. IndianTelevisionAcademy.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2013.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 25 April 2015. Retrieved 6 June 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^Narayan, Girija (23 July 2013). 'Photos: 2013 Boroplus Gold Awards Winners List! – Oneindia Entertainment'. Entertainment.oneindia.in.
- Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on IMDb
- Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Voot