Super Mario is a platform game series created by Nintendo, featuring their mascot, Mario.Alternatively called the Super Mario Bros. Series or simply the Mario series, it is the central series of the greater Mario franchise.At least one Super Mario game has been released for every major Nintendo video game console.There have also been a number of Super Mario video games released on non-Nintendo. A clone of the classic, unforgettable Super Mario Bros. Includes the first world from 1-1 to 1-4. Warp pipes in 1-2 do not work, so play through the entire level without the secret warps. Thank you Jcw87. The latest tweets from @supermariotyt. What If Super Mario Bros Parody was too realistic? You will still play it?Please support my channel SUBSCRIBE the other episodes.
|Super Mario World|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM mapRAM mapText tableNotesTutorials|
- Lunar Magic is the principal Super Mario World hacking utility. Homepage is here.
- GPS (Gopher Popcorn Stew, the successor of BlockTool) is a block editor that allows you to add in custom blocks. It can be downloaded from SMW Central.
- Mario World Reconfigurator is a program made by HyperHacker. It's used for editing sprites in Super Mario World.
- Pixi (the successor of Sprite Tool) is a utility for Super Mario World on the SNES. It is designed to allow hackers to add their own sprites to the game, basically extending it's capabilities sprite-wise. It is written in C++ 6 (Confirmation needed) and it's current version is 1.35 It is only available for the Windows platform.
- ASAR (the successor of xkas) is an assembler that allow hackers to add their own patches to the game.
- There are ostensibly many complete hacks of Super Mario World. There are several that stand out among the crowd, including:
See also:List of Super Mario World hacks
- Dutch translation by Ok Impala!
- Polish translation by Jaklub
- Super Mario World was the first SNES game, and is quite possibly the most extensively hacked SNES game. In the game, Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach have taken a vacation in Dinosaur Land. Mario and Luigi fall asleep soon after coming ashore, and Peach is kidnapped. When Mario and Luigi wake up, they immediately chase after Bowser, rescuing Yoshi from an egg along the way.
- Super Mario World was remade as Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World for the GBA.
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.0)
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Super Mario World (U) [!]
- Super Mario World - Super Mario Bros. 4 (J)
- RAM map - The first memory map
- Memory Map 2 - The newer memory map with more features, but it currently has fewer addresses.
- Super Mario World Data Repository - New tile sets and a neat ASM hack
- OK! Impala - Translated Super Mario World into Dutch. It can be downloaded here.
- Acmlm's Board - A forum on Super Mario World hacking
- SMW Central - 'THE only place for Super Mario World resources.'
|The Cutting Room Floor features additional info about this game.|
Super Mario Proper Fun In Ict Course
|The Mario Series|
|NES:Super Mario Bros. • Super Mario Bros. 2 • Super Mario Bros. 3 • Dr. Mario|
SNES:Super Mario World
N64:Mario Kart 64 • Paper Mario
GB:Mario Pinball Land