User uses the 'move to center of current screen' shortcut. User has 5 monitors, the mouse is currently on monitor 4 and user wants to move it to monitor 1. User has two options: Click on the 'move to previous monitor' 3 times to move the cursor to center of monitor 3, then the center of monitor 2, and finally the center of monitor 1. You can also move Windows apps from one monitor to another using the keyboard shortcuts: Windows logo + Page up key on the keyboard. Windows logo + Page down key on the keyboard. The taskbar is now shown on all monitors by default.
On this page:
Option 1: By the 'Screen Resolution' menu
- Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Display Settings. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Click the Multiple displays drop-down list, and then select Extend these displays, or Duplicate these displays.
Note: If you cannot see the additional monitor(s) listed, click Detect. If this does not work, try restarting your computer and do step 1 to 2 again.
- Click Apply.
- Click Keep changes.
How to Change Dual Monitor Position
- Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen Resolution. (The screen shot for this step is listed above).
- To adjust the orientation of your monitor, just drag and drop the appropriate monitor and place it wherever you want. You could move it to the right, left, top or bottom position.
- Once you have placed the monitor in the position you want, click on the Apply button to apply the changes. It you are satisfied with the setup, click on the OK button.
Option 2: By keyboard shortcut 'Win+P'
Press the Windows logo key + PHindi novels pdf free download. on your keyboard. Select one of the following options according to your needs.